The Project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. You will review and adhere to budgets, issue purchase orders for project specific materials and installation, work with production to schedule, track and monitor production progress, schedule delivery, review deficiencies on site and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. You will be the primary contact for clients and their project managers and/or site supervisors.
Project managers generally need to have several years of experience in the construction industry in a management roll, with at least some experience in millwork. A PMP certification is beneficial but not required.
This role also involves long periods of sitting, working independently, site visits using your personal vehicle and occasional meetings with clients.
• 2 - 5 years experience in the architectural millwork / construction industry.
• 1+ years of project management and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset (not required)
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools and Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Click the button below to send us an email. Include a cover letter detailing why this roll interests you and how your background, education and experience will help you succeed.